Your Bridge To Home – Subacute Care
Our 5th floor features a dedicated unit for the subacute patient that offers private and semi-private rooms, a beautiful rehab gym, fine dining and panoramic views of the Verrazzano Bridge and the Bay.
This unit bridges the transition from hospital to home for individuals in need of short-term rehabilitation. To restore your independence and maximum function and get you back home as soon as possible –our expert team of therapists tailor personal rehabilitation regimens utilizing the most advanced equipment and latest treatment modalities.
- Expansive State-of-the-Art Rehab Gym
- In-House Staff of Expert Therapists
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Home Training Room to practice Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- Orthopedic Surgeon rounds regularly
- Physiatrist On Staff
Our beautifully decorated Home Training Room is a “home away from home” setting that eases the transition to independent everyday living. This suite allows patients to reacquire the daily skills necessary to function on their own once again.