Returning You to Health As Quickly As Possible
Our specialized Orthopedic Rehab program is geared to the needs of individuals recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery. Our full time staff of Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and a Speech Language Pathologist work in tandem, under the direction of renowned Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Mark Brandon, to help you regain your independence.
We pride ourselves on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible.
Our Comprehensive Program includes:
- Routine Visits & Clinical Supervision by Program Director, Dr. Mark Brandon of Richmond Orthopedics
- Individualized Evaluations & Treatment Programs
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- State-of-the-Art Gym with latest Rehab Equipment
- Personal Attention, Warmth & Encouragement
- Comprehensive Discharge Instructions: Follow-up Exercises & Care once you’re back home